#TrendChat topic- “Crafting your brand’s 2017 digital strategy”
Let’s face it, as marketers in 2017, we are all using digital marketing in one way or another. Whether it is email marketing, mobile advertising or social media, there is some value that digital brings to our overall marketing efforts. With the arrival of a new calendar year, and the planning for a new financial one, we know you are in the process of evaluating what strategies worked best last year, and looking for new ones that will drive your objectives for this year. This month’s#TrendChat is all about creating an opportunity for you to learn form other marketers as we all outline our digital strategies for the new year, and with the fast changing world of digital you are sure to learn something new.
1.What is one aspect of a marketing plan that you think most marketers overlook?
2.What is the first thing to do when outlining a digital strategy?
3.What is your most important tip for creating a synergy between the digital and non-digital aspects of a marketing plan?
4.How do you decide which digital marketing tools to include in your digital strategy?
5.What two tools would you recommend using to help define a brand’s digital strategy?
6.How would you respond to the claims that having a digital strategy is costly?
7.Which brand’s digital strategy impresses you? Why?
Bonus question: What digital trend do you predict will be a big boost to digital marketing in 2017?
How to join the #TrendChat
- #TrendChat takes place on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 2:00pm for an hour.
- Join the Twitter chat by tweeting from your company’s Twitter account.
- Follow the Trend Media Group Twitter page @trendmediagroup, to see the questions, designated by Q1, Q2… etc.
- Stay in the conversation by including the hashtag #TrendChat in all your tweets related to the chat.
- When responding to the each question, include A1, A2… etc so that others can know which question you are responding to.
- You can search the hashtag #Trendchat during the chat to engage with other participants.
- After the chat all the questions and responses will be published on the Trend Media blog on our website Trend.media.